Editor's Notes at EditorsNotes.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

That Dan Rather Keeps Causing Trouble


KING 5 (NBC):

SEATTLE - Paul Fellows had just dropped his daughter off at school when he saw Joe Miller along the side of the street near Green Lake, holding a handmade cardboard sign saying "CBS lied."

[...]

While Miller believes CBS deliberately used bad documents, Fellows believes differently, and pulled over to share his opinion.

"I drove up alongside of him and I rolled down my window and said CBS was duped and the Republicans did it. Instead of engaging me in conversation, he kicked in the side of my car," said Fellows.

[...]

Ultimately, both men called 911 and an officer wrote up a report about the broken window and dented car.

I applaud Mr. Miller's enthusiasm for media accuracy, though I think we can all agree that he should limit his passion to his own property and never post any comments here.

(Cit.: Lost Remote.)